Too lazy to make paragraphs but here's a break down of everything that has been going on recently.
- Finally officially moved into the new house (though there is still towers of boxes all over the place)
- My room has been taken care of (except there is still towers of boxes in the corner)
- My brother has been staying over for the past three weeks (which is such a wonderful dandy thing *sarcasm~*)
- Instead of writing I've been playing Mass Effect 2 because I refuse to play ME3 until I finish ME2 (thank you vixenofargentum
And HOLY CRAP
is that game awesome. I don't even know how far in I am with my first play-through. BTW I'm a slow player when it comes to RPGs. I basically do all the side missions and lollygag in the world instead of actually playing the real missions. BUT, BUT adkhadasdk,j I got Thane...because Jacob was boring as hell, lmao. And I pissed of Miranda. (Is it okay that I don't like her and like Jack better?) But this game is pretty good. I already know what's in store for ME3 and I've heard about the outrage of the ending, even seen it, but it's whateves. I've heard good theories about it and I'll keep those in mind so I won't ruin my game play.
- I've been job searching which hasn't been any fun, not to mention that NO ONE
is calling me back for an interview. It's both frustrating and annoying. Since college won't give me FA for school I can't afford to go which means I have to find a job. (Plus I buy too many video games and books to be without a job.)
- BLEACH ANIME IS ENDING!!!
BOY AM I EXCITED ABOUT THAT! I honestly didn't like the anime after the HM arc and all the fillers were a turn off. And so is all the story changes where it doesn't follow the manga to a T. UGH the horror. But even though the anime and manga are coming to an end I still have a strong love for my ships and will still continue to write about them. GOTTA KEEP THEM ALIVE!
-Speaking of writing, when I have had time to actually sit down between moving things all over the place and going places, I've managed to start new stories and continue on the road of finishing old ones. Stress, moving and being in a major writing rut is making this difficult, but I refuse to give up because writing has become a fun and somewhat relaxing thing for me. I just have to get back into the flow of things.
- One more thing~ I know some of you don't care but I'm in the process of making a Book/BL picture meme with the collection of books I have which I've been wanting to do for a while. My colletion has gotten a bit bigger so I'm very excited!HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!